KAWAII EXPERIENCE : HELLO KITTY CAFE

So far's the most kawaii cafe for me.

That giggling feeling when you finally saw the cafe outside and you can't wait to see what's waiting you inside of the cafe. YES, that Kawaii feeling that's so unforgettable!!! (Y________Y)

There were different Hello Kitty Cafe Stores and this one located at Hongik Univ.

Map Source: http://www.hellokittycafe.co.kr/core/board/list.asp?bi_num=50

For more detailed directions: 
Take Line 2 to Honsik University (This is also the Hongdae exit) and go out exit 9.  Walk straight toward the intersection, and then turn left.  Walk up the street to eventually cross the road and then turn at your second right. Keep looking toward your left and you’ll see it.  It’s hard to miss!This is the map I used to get there and much to my surprise I didn’t get lost! It was easy to follow and I didn’t get confused and go down the wrong street because of bad navigating.  Just keep an eye out for the stores on the route and you’ll be fine.
Source: https://lightaheadi.wordpress.com/2014/09/13/day-10-hello-kitty-cafe-transportation-and-shopping-in-korea/

What are we waiting for? Let us see what's inside of the cafe and how it looks like!
You could see the food display and cashier upon entering the store


Oooohhhhhhh wafflllllllleeeeesssss <3 ______ <3 


After ordering  we headed to 2nd floor to look for more seats since the first flr was almost occupied




That Pink Chandelier! That I badly want for my room! T_____T








YAY!! We should have take the window area but the chair wouldn't make us comfortable so.. yeah. 


There were more space and seats at the 2nd flr and we decided to take the one near the stairs because it's a cutttieeee hello kitty coach! >__________<




FOOD TASTING...

I and my bff had Chocolate Waffles and Chocolate Drink. The food was a bit pricey but the place is worth visiting so forget about the price tag and just enjoy the show.

The cafe accepts Credit Cards with VISA and Master Card logo

so my FOODCELFIE :D seriously torn between eating it or just looking at it, because I don't want to ruin it's kawaaaaiiiiiinneeesss! (Y_____Y)

Follow me on Instagram : Berryberu
and my kawaii photo at the kawaaaaiiiieeeessstttt cafe! :3


It's best to visit the cafe earlier because people (mostly students) starts coming during the night time (maybe after school) since this was located near the university.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM | @BERRYBERU

BLOG STATS