THE LOST FLOWER

After few months of hiatus I finally decided to go back to blogging and continue what my heart whispers, and that is to inspire people with my kawaii-lolita fashion and of course cosplaying!

I am really having a hard time balancing my schedule with my work, business, and personal goals. Working and managing a business will never be that easy one, they eat most of your time that you forget the things that you want to do for yourself. Though work and business is doing good and fulfilling, I always have that feeling of frustration every time I see a blogger with my same interests.

Time came when I feel so tired of all the stress and frustrations. So I decided to go deeper to the bottom of my heart and ask "What do you love?". From that moment I realize how far I've been, my achievements and accomplishments.. and tears started to fall.. I've been so eager to prove myself to other people, to be a successful woman.. but I forgot one thing: I'm just a 22 year old girl who wants to enjoy and have a life, who has simple dreams of her own and that is not just to be successful but to  inspire girls and look for people who share the same interests as mine.
"If you love it, then fight for it."
Looking back through the photos of me where I started. One name that always pop up in my mind, A friend and inspiration, and sister to me, Justine Chantelle, Ate Jaja and DS babies you don't know how much you helped me to trust myself, to be confidently beautiful :D, and to inspire others. Thank you for introducing this community to me. Because of you I was able to find myself, my passion, and my love for this culture. I never thought that this kind of community exists. So I'm very lucky enough to have met you, the DS babies, and the rest of the Kawaii and Lolita Community.

Dorotee Sweetlips Creations







Kawaii and Lolita Communities are not just an ordinary to me, For me they are my home, a place where I never find myself different. 


The Dragons

Photography: KL Portaits


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM | @BERRYBERU

BLOG STATS