A DOLL'S DREAM

Photography by KL Portraits

Because every woman has dream doll...














D.O.D Calla is a BDJ Doll (Ball Jointed Doll) which is very expensive and I can't afford to have, simply because I'm just damn poor! Well I dream to have one BDJ in the future. Wish list! 



Hopefully, I could be able to buy one this year, or... somebody will have a heart to donate one that would be very much appreciated!

I used this costume last Vocafusion 2012 at SMX. The Convention Center has good facilities, I and my friend/photographer needed to shoot away from the main event because of congestion. Anyway that's what photographers usually do, kidnapping cosplayers!!! haha kidding! 

My Costume





D.O.D Calla has different styles of dress, but this one will do. 



The costume has 3parts: Cape - I call it "magician cape" XD, then the inner part which is the dress like is divided into two (top and skirt) which way better because it fits well to me. Petticoat - the black underneath the skirt, it is very important to make the skirt "ballooned" 


Cosplay Tips:  act/pose like a doll
Usually dolls don't show their teeth when smiling .
For doll look - youtube make-up tutorials are a big help

Be confident!

I really had a hard time doing this shot! But it worth the effort right? :)






"If you can dream it, you can do it!"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM | @BERRYBERU

BLOG STATS