ICE SKATING SHOOT

Photography by KL Portraits
So it was my second time to go on a photo shoot, I and my friend/photographer think of a theme that is not too common so we end up having our second photo shoot in an Ice Skating Rink at Mall of Asia.
Here are the rates for weekdays and weekends:

Service

Weekday

Weekend/Holidays
Open Skating/Unlimited
P300
P390
Locker
P30
P30
Assist Program
P150/30 minutes
P150/30 minutes
"To have an ice skating theme shoot will never easy"









I think this photo shoot was one of the hardest photo shoot that we did. It was never easy because it's my first time to do ice skating. So we need to practice first before we conduct our "shoot."

Since it was my first time, I really felt nervous, one reason is, I don't know if I could be able to move even for an inch. It felt like a roller coaster, a butterfly in my stomach. I also felt like I can't do it! But thanks to my mom for giving us a rubber shoes with 4 wheels way back in grade school.






















First timer me, I wish the rink has safety hand rails! But anyway, not having anything to hold on, keeps me standing on my own. I don't have any choice but to move forward and that's how I learned. 

For a first timer like me, to be able to learn, you should learn to trust yourself first. Always think that if others can do it, then there is no reason for you to be excused. Motivate yourself every time, If you fall, just stand up, then continue. I remember that I fell for 7 times, But despite that I didn't stop and continue to learn even if it was painful.


It was an achievement to learn how to skate and I'm soooo happy because of that.


Yes, so this is it pansit! For assurance, we asked for the management's permission first, we said that this shoot is for my project or personal use, and not for commercial use. Then it's ok with them. More photos of our shoot here. (just leached it from my friend's album) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM | @BERRYBERU

BLOG STATS