FIRST THINGS FIRST

Hi Everyone!! I'm Belle Kasilag a.k.a Beru Kashiragu in Cosplay world.

I'm a trying hard blogger here. LOLS. I'm not a fan of writing, but I want to share my cosplays to everyone who are fan of Anime, Games, Manga, Cosplay . . . or a certified OTAKU for short!
So bear with my grammars and spelling please?

I'll be featuring my cosplays and some fashion in the future :) aslo some  Cosplay events and food too if I have time.

Before I become a cosplayer, I started as a gamer. BTW I hate computer games when I was young, I used to hate my big bros for spending their money and time in playing online games than studying their lessons. Oh well I used to be a little school grader before who only knows is school and home only.

Not until my big bros thought me to play Audition ph. It was the very first game I play, and it is a very addicting game. Some of the games I played are Level Up Games such as: RF ph, Crazy Cart, Grand Chase; E-games: Audition ph, O2Jam, Ran online.

So here are some photos of my account:
Audition Ph

Grand Chase

RF PH

Crazy Cart

Some of the games I've been addicted to are Band Master, I-date, and High Stree5. Way back in 2010 I and my big bros spending hundreds per day for renting a computer. That's how addicted we were.

In addition to that addiction LOLS, we also spent too much money to equip our characters. We also travel from one place to another to fight with other players and to also to have fun with them.

Being a gamer changed my life :)  I met new circle of friends, I learned how to negotiate and make friends with people. I learned how to understand them and cope up with them. 

But the most thing I hate with people is when I'm busy and concentrically playing they suddenly pop-in and disturb you.

When I'm  busy I don't wanna be disturbed, and if you really want to annoy me and get me mad, just try to disturb me while playing the matter of "level and death" portion. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM | @BERRYBERU

BLOG STATS