HOW I STARTED


Heeeeyoooo!!!! Today is  September 2011! :D ASSUMING!


It's my first time to attend a cosplay event, well I'm attending this event held in SM Megatrade Hall, only because my favorite game which is Audition ph will have a booth inside and there will be freebies for attendees So here's a photo of me before leaving. I watched some make-up tutorials in youtube last night. OK, forgive me, this is my first trial, and I'm thankful it turned out good.

So this entry is about how I started, this is the time where I dream to become a cosplayer. I'm neither a manga nor an anime addict, I'm just an online game addict but still I dream to be a cosplayer, only because I found them cute and cool!!!

Her name is Bea Glaze (which I only found out recently). Her costume is very nice and fit her perfectly right?  I also love her wig!!! yeah! I love pink and she's too pretty.

Ok I have a crush on him XD but I think it was the first and the last time I saw him. Hopefully I could meet him again. 

Another photo,cos  from the famous character Misa Amane :)

The event has also BDJ exhibit. I dream to have one in the future :3 Oh well I love dolls, when I was young I have 5 Barbie dolls with wardrobe. Mom also bought me a Barbie Car, Barbie dollhouse... and yes! I'm a Barbie fan! XD During my grade school years, each year I have a new Barbie bag, shoes, and my school materials always have a Barbie face! 

Anyway, back to the topic, this day, I made my decision to be like them, to be a cosplayer :) My reason is simply because I found them cute and cool.

PS: I bought neko ears and hand gloves on site. Never aware that it is called "COSTRIP" I'm also shocked when some people asked me if they could take a photo of me :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM | @BERRYBERU

BLOG STATS