I AM JUSTICE

Photography by KL Portraits
I think almost everyone is familiar with the anime/manga Death Note, and I admit that I became more fan of this manga when it was published as a movie wherein the story and characters are no longer just an imagination.

Misa Amane's Biography:

Misa Amane (弥海砂)
Birthdate: December 25, 1984 (1987 in the anime) 
Born in: Kyoto
Height: 152 cm (4 ft 11 in)
Weight: 36 kilograms (79 pounds)
B-W-H: 76 cm - 51 cm - 75 cm
Blood Type: AB

Misa is a famous model, singer and actress and has an immense crush on Light Yagami. She usually refers to herself in the third person by calling herself "Misa-Misa" and tends to be hyperactive. She poses as the second Kira to attract the attention of the first Kira.

Read more at http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=835#YMX4Wxbqz4SkKcrH.99

Misa is one of the famous characters in the story. She's more appealing to female cosplayer like me because of her personality, characteristics and fashion taste. It's seen on her personality and taste that she loves Gothic styles.


My Costume


The leatherette corset dress was originally from my pirate costume.I bought a wig that originally styled for Chi of Chobits because I also planning to cosplay her, so I no longer need to buy for another wig, it is also best for my Victorique Cosplan.


Notebook and accessories used was bought at low prices.The finger tips of the lace gloves were trimmed. NOTE: there are lace gloves that can be bought with finger holes, mine was not so I have to trimmed it. If you will do the same, make sure that you have time sewing it because it will definitely run.


The skirt I use was mu tutu skirt or tutu petticoat of my other costumes.Laced Boots are imported from Hong Kong. Seriously love this boots because I can use it to my gothic fashion.


More Event Photos. . .

Thank you to my very talented 

partner photographer KL Portaits





"If you can dream it, you can do it!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM | @BERRYBERU

BLOG STATS